Job Summary: Brisvegas Machinery is part of the Melbourne Tractors Group. We are the leading suppliers of Kobelco, ASV and New Holland Construction Equipment in Australia. We are based in a brand new state of the art facility in Darra.
Due to rapid growth we have the need for a Junior Parts Interpreter to support our large and varied customer base nationwide.
We do not require previous experience. We do however require you have the following:
- A manual car licence
- A customer focused personality
- Good communication skills
- Be well presented with great phone manner
- Completed year 12
- The successful candidate will be highly organised, have a mechanical understanding and strong computer skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying correct parts for customers and workshop
- Sourcing parts from OEM suppliers and other sources
- Freighting and tracking parts to ensure they arrive on time
- Receipting incoming stock orders
You will report to the Parts Manager and be supported by our Victorian based National Parts Manager.
If this sounds like you then please contact:
0439 902 319
Job Summary: Melbourne Tractors is seeking a professional and driven Service Technician to be based at our purpose built Melbourne Branch located in Somerton Victoria or at our Dandenong branch if suited.
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for service and diagnostics works in the workshop and field throughout metropolitan and regional VIC.
We are the dealers for Kobelco, ASV Positrack Loaders, Merlo Telehandlers and New Holland Construction Equipment and operate five branches in Victoria and Queensland.
A fully maintained service vehicle is part of the package offered for the right applicant.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Trade qualifications as a Diesel/Plant Mechanic
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Extensive experience working on Earthmoving, Construction and Material Handling machinery
- Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues
- A current driver’s licence
- Highly customer service focused
- A can do attitude
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the experience of the applicant.
For further information please come see the service department or contact our Service Manager, Bruce Rae, by sending an email to email@example.com or call 0418 140 190.