NEW HOLLAND W110C
NEW HOLLAND W110C
The New Holland W110C Wheel Loader is a smart machine, built to take into account operators need durable and strong machines that are also both cost effective and low maintenance.
This model features New Holland’s selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology in order to produce an engine with low emissions, as well as high combustion temperatures which result in low fuel consumption and high engine output. Low fuel consumption is also maximised with the ECOSTOP feature, which automatically shuts down the engine and the electric system after five minutes of idling.
The New Holland W110C wheel loader has a rear mounted engine, meaning a smaller counterweight is needed and resulting in a higher capacity in the bucket, and lower stress on the axles, brakes and tyres.
If that’s not enough, the operators will also enjoy this machines reliability all from the spacious, ROPS and FOPS enforced cab. It features a comfortable heated seat, outstanding visibility and ventilation and pilot control joystick. Air conditioning is also available as an option.
- Make: FPT
- Model: F4HFE413J
- Power (HP): 142.00
- Transmission Type: Countershaft, Powershift
- Max Speed Forward: 38km/h
- Number of Gears Forward: 4
- Number of Gears Reverse: 3
- Bucket Width: 2490mm
- Operating Weight: 10747..00
- Operational Fuel Capacity: 189L
- Bucket Capacity: 1.9 – 4 m3
- Reach at Maximum Lift Dump: 2077mm
Our in-house finance provider, All Plant Finance offers a range of flexible finance options designed to suit our customer’s individual needs, goals and equipment requirements. Whether you are looking to finance one piece of construction or agriculture equipment or a fleet, we can help you find the right finance.
The benefits of choosing to finance your next machinery or attachment purchase with All Plant include:
- Fast approvals
- Competitive interest rates
- Vast knowledge of equipment and your industry to provide the best finance solution
- Finance on site at all branches
- Flexible terms and repayment schedules
Get in touch below to find out more.
- FIND OUT MORE
- CALL NOW